White Wine – Rated from 1 to 9. Number 1 being the driest and Number 9 being the sweetest
Red Wine – Rated from A to E. A being the lightest and E being the most full-bodied
*** We have VEGAN White & Red wine available, please check for Vegan Label ***
10. Merlot, Linteo, Italy (B)
175Glassml £3.95 Bottle75cl £13.95
The dark ruby colour reveals a young fruity wine with a bouquet of raspberries. Medium bodied and fresh, it has a pleasing firmness to the fruitful palate.
11. Cabernet Sauvignon, Terre des Fontaines, Vin d’Oc, France (B) £15.45
Bright vermillion red colour. Nose of red berries. Aromatic palate consisting of blackcurrant, long lively red fruit and vanilla, with a fine silky ending.
12. Shiraz Cabernet, Wildflower, McPherson Wines, Victoria, Australia (C) £15.90
Crimson red, aromas of summer berries with juicy bramble fruit on the palate, beautiful lingering flavours.
13. Pinot Noir, Azienda Salvalai, Veneto, Italy (B) £16.45
Garnet red colour. Rich bouquet of blackberry. Fragrant taste of black cherries with a delicious clovey finish.
14. Malbec, Finca el Origen, Uco Valley, Argentina (C) £16.45
91 Points in the Ultimate Wine Challenge. Deep red-purple colour. Nose of red plum and Morello cherries combined with floral notes such as violets, hints of vanilla, chocolate and caramel.
Velvety and silky structure with a sweet ripe finish.
15. Rioja Graciano, Biurko Gorri, Alavesa, Rioja, Spain (Organic) £17.60
Deep crimson purple-red colour. Sweet lush black fruits fusing with burnt nougat, liquorice and cloves, wrapped in a velvety texture.
16. Chateau Cardinal de Viaud, Lalande de Pomerol, Bordeaux, France. £28.50
Deep ruby red, black cherry aroma, condensed plums confit, liquorice on the palate.
The final is persistent and smooth